Exam Portal Instructions
Instructions Regarding Online Examination Portal:
(Please read all the instructions carefully)
1. Attempt all questions.
2. Students have to enter the exam portal between 8 am to 12 pm.
3. Students can select any one option out of 'Text Type' and 'Picture upload'.
4. In case of 'Picture Upload':
a) Write your answer against correct question number.
b) After completion of writing, first upload all the pictures of answer pages then press the submit button.
REMEMBER, 'SUBMIT' BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PRESSED TILL YOU UPLOAD ALL THE PAGES.
5. Both for Text Typing and Picture Upload, typing & picture uploading MUST BE DONE WITHIN the STIPULATED TIME.
6. Use Chrome browser for better experience.
7. Do not open multiple tabs in the internet browser; otherwise your exam session might get suspended.
8. You will not be allowed to review your answer once submitted, therefore, review each answer before submission.
9. Before starting exam make sure you have good internet connectivity.
10. Do not refresh the web page during live exam.
11. Students are advised not to use high resolution cameras as this will increase the image size resulting upload failure.
12. Students using Kaspersky Antivirus are advised to disable the antivirus for smooth experience.
13. If picture upload page gives error as 'server responded with 0 code', this means the internet upload bandwidth/speed is low.
14. In case of any difficulty, contact the concerned subject teacher immediately.
THE AGARTALA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL